To prolong the life of your jewelry, here are a few tips.
- Enamel is glass fused to metal surface. Avoid dropping or hitting your jewelry against hard surfaces as it may result in chipping, cracks and scratches of enamel.
- Protect your enamel/resin jewelry from scratches by wrapping in tissue and storing in the box provided.
- Some jewelry is lacquered with resin and burnished with pure gold or silver powder. To preserve the lacquer coating, avoid contact with chemicals found in perfumes, cosmetics and cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry when swimming in chlorinated water.
- Metals will naturally darken over time, store the pieces in the padded box to prevent oxidization and tarnishing. To clean, bathe in warm, soapy water, dry off and brighten its shine with a soft polishing cloth.
- Cleaning of pearls and gemstones, wipe them with a soft cloth and never use harsh chemicals.
TOUCH UPS & REPAIRS
Please contact me if you need a touch up on the lacquer work or for repairs with proof of purchase.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, I will gladly accept exchanges for credit within 14 days of receiving your order. Exchanges must be unused and in original condition. I do not offer monetary refunds.
1) Email me at email@example.com with your order number and item being returned.
2) The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
3) If you are exchanging for another product, I will send out your replacement (free shipping) after I have processed your return. If you are returning for store credit, you will receive an email with your credit